TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worked a house fire tonight and the house was a total loss and this was the only thing not burnt. 11255378_10205551300373945_1405101787_o.jpg

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
I think it would have been burnt to a crisp if it was a image or statue of the White House :sad2:

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
What kind of statues were they Z? Zeus, Apollo? I might want to get a couple hundred of them to surround my place.
They appear to be either monk's or priests. Although since I have no idea what the prophet Mohammed looks like...............

Tom

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
OK, too bad. Now had they been statues of space aliens we might be onto something here with Z's discovery..
images-7.jpeg

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
It has been credibly reported that those pesky Space Aliens are capable of adopting humanoid form..‘Human Barbie’ Valeria Lukyanova is a ‘Racist Space Alien,’ Says GQ Magazine...
images-9.jpeg

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
Fortunately I hear the government is working on some sort of alien legislation...hopefully that will help protect us from the dreaded Barbie Zombies from outer space. In the meantime maybe I should protect Mrs. Fred with some Anti-Alien Aluminum...like this?
images-6.jpeg
Or am I supposed to put it on my head?

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Meet my lovely wife. I told you all I just love red heads!

Callahan_Fembot_2.jpg

Better than the human "racist barbie" I think:D

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The statues faired better then our gas meter and melted regulator. 11255110_10205551298333894_1083106057_o.jpg

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
So Paul in an all consuming house fire such as this is the natural gas supply typically involved and flare with rest of burning structure? Where would fire department or utility shut off gas supply? ....a moot point for me as I have a remote propane tank with shut-off, am just curious.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fred on this one you can see we have our locator hooked up to the service line tracer wire bottom left and ground hooked up top right, we still have gas at 30 psi blowing we locate the underground service in the back yard and hand dig it find and squeeze it off.
all underground plastic gas pipe should have a tracer line.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yes on the fire ball the fire dept told me it took them a few tries to get it out we had them wet the area till we squeeze it off. a house fire burns around 1,200 to 1,600 degrees and Natural gas ignites at 1,200 so it gets hot.

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
Thanks for the education Paul, it is information I hope I'll never need but I like to understand potential hazards and how to deal with them.
So in addition to pit bull attacks in back yards you also get exposed to fire risks and exploding flaming debris while doing an emergency pinch-off? I think you have well earned any pension they are giving you. No wonder you take solace underwater.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and for mike just in case he is on a game show the correct answer is 1,166 degrees.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts