TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got any pics of the Jersey Devil on a 701?

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I happen to know there was a lot of fun to be had there...

IMG_1056-2.jpg

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A much more respectable one :)

IMG_1054-2.jpg

We had a GREAT time!

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IMG_1092-2.jpg

Mike and Rick

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
No one got stuck this time (or flew over their handle bars into a puddle from a bike registered in a state south of me..

IMG_1085-2.jpg

This was a main legal road that flooded out in the storm.

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
IMG_1086_1.JPG

Same legal road.

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IMG_1078.JPG
lol

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Real nice old town there...
IMG_1066-2.jpg

·
Registered
562 Posts
That's a ride you had to really want to do. It rained and rained in New Jersey this weekend. I bet you rode 300 miles at least of the 500 in the rain. The best thing you could say about that run is that the Pine Barons is mostly sand and not sticky clay mud. But it was still cold and wet with hours in the saddle

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I skipped Saturday for work but Rick and Mike rode out the storm..!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Glad you guys had a good time! I live in Hammonton NJ so those trails are my home turf. Didn’t come out for the ride though, since I ride it all year anyway haha

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad you guys had a good time! I live in Hammonton NJ so those trails are my home turf. Didn’t come out for the ride though, since I ride it all year anyway haha
I ride it every weekend too :)

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
You live in Hammonton and didn't ride... shaking my head.

Still too tired and wore out to report. Tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I enjoyed another amazing weekend riding with friends. We didn’t come close to completing 500 miles but boy did we enjoy the Pines. Friday and Sunday were beautiful fall days where Saturday we had rain. I tell people “if you didn’t ride in the rain this year, you didn’t ride”.
This is my first dual sport event where I needed a GPS to navigate. I used my iPhone with the app Galileo Pro which cost $3.99. I was able to stay on track with no problem and after using it I’m not sure I need to spend $500 for a Garmin. I did have a problem on Saturday when we left the route then tried to get back on. I since figured it out so I’m good now to rock out another ride. The problem with learning to navigate using electronics is that you don’t know what you don’t know until you get out there. The route was setup in tracks where most of my experience came in using waypoints when boating. I bought the top of the line Garmin with maps in 1996 for my fishing boat and I could navigate on the darkest night.
Here’s a few pictures of our weekend.

0208582B-A29F-47BE-B98F-F8A7B4CDB00A.jpeg

CD878574-35BB-425A-9CC8-19EACBBF91F6.jpeg

EFEA2866-70B9-4B5B-9D42-1AC24EB0FF15.jpeg

3B516C4D-A9EE-434E-BD5C-AC85EDE75F4B.jpeg

8D75B9A8-88EB-4787-9C77-B4854B37B212.jpeg

·
Registered
13,420 Posts
Awesome. I feel left out by distance but the photo's make up for it just a bit. :D

Stuck in a puddle or stuck in a river, water makes for a good beerfire story.

Board of directors eh? I recognize 3 out of the 5 from post office bulletin board pictures. Must be early cause I see a coffee cup from a restaurant which means it's really for coffee or tea. Coffee cup in camp, well now that's a different story. bwahaha

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Some day the westies need to come east :)

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the commentary Admiral!

·
Registered
145 Posts
You live in Hammonton and didn't ride... shaking my head.

Still too tired and wore out to report. Tomorrow.

Haha I know, I know! For shame. But I had some family stuff over the weekend and couldn’t make it work. Hope you guys all had fun on our trails! The ride is great for bringing some money to town, and hopefully positive attention to the forest. We ride all year, come back!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts