TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
go-ahead and vent, im loosing my mind too.

I was sick of it before it started, and it's not nearly as bad here as other places. I've often said if I could take all the Winters I will have in my life, put them together at the end and then die before I get to them, that would be fine.

Someone telling me how much worse it could be doesn't help either. Sorta like telling a person who just lost their legs they are so lucky cause they could have lost their arms too...

Yeah I know I should move south, have been trying for a couple years

TWfever

·
Registered
369 Posts
We got hammered too, I was stuck at work for thirty six hours. Ended up sick and have been down for three days. I miss the cold days of winter when they were 30-40 degrees, its barely been out of the negatives for weeks.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Yep, I'm sick of it to, it's only supposed to get up to 69 or 70 today.
Gotta love northern california in feb.-Josh

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
These shivery cold days in the seventies have got to go, why one night during a storm I went out and looked at the thermometer on the garage wall and it read 58.

Brrr with the wind chill factor it felt like 56. Fortunately it only did this once.

Phelonius

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh, you are a bastard.

Windchill was -41 C here last Monday, tomorrow -13 Celsius, blowing snow with winds gusting to 70 kph. They don't really want people on the highway in cars as the visibility will be near zero.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'm with some of these other guys.. It only hit a high of 50* today..supposed to be 31 tonight!! and its been overcast and rainy.. I can't stand it !!

Only getting up to 60 and a low of 41 tomorrow... Dunno if I'm going to ride or not.. 15 minutes in 50* weather might freeze me !!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Today was perfect despite tiny rain drops - 54 degrees makes for a perfect riding environment for me. I used to be a 70-80 degree guy, but I don't even like 75+ anymore because the bike runs so bad, being air cooled it gets hot in no time and you can hear the difference when it's upset running hot.

45-55 degrees is nice, not brutally cold like 40 degrees and below, but not so hot that the bike suffers. Perfect all day comfort for rider and bike!

They really do need to make a watercooled TW300 or 400 so I can ride this thing in 65-85 degrees spring/summer without over heating it...lazy bastards! just do it!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts