TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hosted by Jeff Bowman of the TW200 west coast community on facebook.

Im just sharing the info...

We will be riding Sat. 23rd and Sun. 24th
Start time 9am.
Meet at Living Waters Spa
13340 Mountain View Road
Desert Hot Springs CA.

Attached is a screenshot of event info. Too much to type and it won't let me copy it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,887 Posts
Lizrdbrth was a guy called Russ, who knew his stuff, and shared that information (and wisdom) freely. All round good guy, but alas, taken from us too soon

To give you some idea of the esteem in which he was (and is still) held, some members of this board hold a memorial run each year – if you want to know more about the man behind the machine, sign up, get out there, and ride with those who knew him ……

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Man, I'd love to be there...and I wish I'd known Russ!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Lizrdbrth was a guy called Russ, who knew his stuff, and shared that information (and wisdom) freely. All round good guy, but alas, taken from us too soon

To give you some idea of the esteem in which he was (and is still) held, some members of this board hold a memorial run each year – if you want to know more about the man behind the machine, sign up, get out there, and ride with those who knew him ……
I bought his oil cooler setup. He road his KLR 75 miles to my work place and installed it for me! Enough said...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can't see the FB postings but I'll be there tomorrow. This will be my first TW group ride so feel free to offer suggestions as to what to bring (Lunch?) or not.

Andy

·
Super Moderator
4,887 Posts
Chances are lunch will have been factored in - but load for bear just in case you get caught out

As to the day itself - this isn't about (any of) you, it's about honouring the memory of a guy called Russ - keep it simple and inclusive, the way he would have liked it ......

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I read saturday would be a late lunch. I pack a meal replacement drink and a few snack bars in case things don't go as planned. And water of course.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Did anyone see big horn sheep up long canyon? I hope a memorable ride was had by all. Lizardbrth was gone before we joined the forum. I remember cruising the threads and he felt like he was still here. I would have loved to have met him. His threads are a major asset for all TW’ers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts