TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I just bought a used 2016 TW200 and the seller was nice enough to include these extras. I don't have any need for them, I'm in Golden Colorado and would like to sell it all together.

Front tire:
Golden boy SR244, manufactured 3116

Rear tire:
Duro Powergrip, manufactured 1415, mounted on wheel with 50T.

Let me know if you have any questions!

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Welcome to forum and congrats on your new TW!

This is a great deal for someone who wants an ATV tire on their bike but doesn't want the drama and danger of mounting one themselves.

Hopefully there is somebody nearby that could take advantage of this deal.

Are you sure you don't want to hang on to these yourself?

Brian

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome! Excited to start tinkering around with it.

I don't see myself using such an aggressive tire for where and how I'll be riding, but I hope someone else will.

Have a great weekend!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Welcome aboard, sister! I would love to take that rear setup off your hands, but my conscience (finances) cannot allow me to do so! I strongly suggest you hold on to what you have - at least until you are completely sure you will not use it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome aboard, brother! I would love to take that rear setup off your hands, but my conscience (finances) cannot allow me to do so! I strongly suggest you hold on to what you have - at least until you are completely sure you will not use it.
Hey thanks! My OEM one is in great shape, I really don't see myself needing it. If it takes a bit to sell this I'll let you know!
-Carmen

·
Registered
687 Posts
I'm so sorry, Carmen! We do not have too many ladies on this forum, please forgive my assumption!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, no worries at all!! I'll keep in touch if it takes longer than a week for it to find a home. I see you're up at altitude, neat that the TWs work well up there!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Yes, Ma'am! Took a ride yesterday up to 11,600ft. I do, however, have a smaller factory main jet installed to compensate.

Reactions: Fred and CDahlberg

·
Registered
583 Posts
If that includes shipping, I'll take it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts