TW200 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hate to do this but I just don't use her at all and I really could use the money for other things. This is NOT a fire sale so please don't hit me up with any low ball offers. I will post pictures when I get to take some but she is in absolutely MINT condition. I have not done anything at all to it mechanically speaking. For appearances I changed the front headlight out to a round one. I changed the plastics to all black and I also changed the seat to all black and shortened the top of the seat a little. (professionally done)

It is a very nice looking and running bike. Will need a tune up as it has not been ridden much at all and the carb seems like it may need a cleaning (damn ethanol)

I would like to get $2500 for it and I do also have a second set of Street tires and a carrier that plugs into the hitch of your truck or SUV that I will throw in If you pay the full price of $2500

Located in Maryland and you can hit me up via email at [email protected] or my cell 410.443.7126

Thanks
Mike Hussnatter

·
Super Moderator
17,954 Posts
Someone jump on this one, sounds like a good deal.
I wouldn't take less Mike. This is a fair price.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Go to the airport and get a gallon of 100 LL . If they ask tell them its OFF ROAD fuel/ Thrust me on this . It will be running like new in no time as the gas cleans up the fuel system . Don't use the wal mart Quick fixes

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
This one won't last a NY Minute.....good looking bike, good looking deal...

·
Registered
20,177 Posts
Great looking bike at a very reasonable price. You could ask for more and still have a happy buyer. Battery tender, clean appearance and neat garage show that your bike has been very well taken care of .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes always garage kept and yes the wire leading up to the bike is from the battery tender. Thanks guys....again I hate to let it go but It is an absolute shame to let it sit in my garage and only get ridden for short trips every once in a while. I know someone out there will get a real kick out of riding this beauty all around on some interesting trips. Between a 12 year old son who plays travel Hockey and baseball and a 7 year old daughter who is now into field hockey and work and everything else I just don't have time.

Mike

·
Registered
921 Posts
This is one of those deals that you jump on when you want to save $1500.00 off of new. Plus the carrier, etc. GREAT deal!

If it was within 300 miles, I would buy it, sell my '95 for $1500.00 and have a vey nice '07 for $1000.00

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Hold me back from removing the cap from my Tacoma and making a run from NY to MD. Did you mention how many miles on the bike?

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
17,954 Posts
247 miles.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Hold me back from removing the cap from my Tacoma and making a run from NY to MD. Did you mention how many miles on the bike?

GaryL
He did. 247 miles. Damn I wish I had not just purchased a brand new one:(

Tom

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am giving everyone on the Forum here first shot as I know you are all very fond of these wonderful bikes and I want to see it go to a good home even if I take less than what I can get on an auction site etc. so if you are interested please let me know. Spread the word to all your fellow TW lovers as this really is a good deal....Thanks everyone

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I am giving everyone on the Forum here first shot as I know you are all very fond of these wonderful bikes and I want to see it go to a good home even if I take less than what I can get on an auction site etc. so if you are interested please let me know. Spread the word to all your fellow TW lovers as this really is a good deal....Thanks everyone
You have mail in the PM section!

GaryL

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wow! I've got a new one in the garage, but I'd still jump on this if it was closer! What a great looking bike! If you have any hockey tournaments down this direction let me know.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Real good deal Huss , sorry to see ya go so soon , but We understand....family first!!!.Perhap's someday you will rejoin us.....come back and visit sometime !.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Still Available...Thanks Frog I have really enjoyed the Forum and the bike (even as little as I got to ride it) I have had lots of interest but no one has been able to make the trip to Maryland to take it yet. I am going to give it about another week or so and then it will sadly go on an auction site most likely. I would much rather see one of the good folks from the Forum get a good deal on a solid bike with very little use so hit me up if your interested.

[email protected] or 410.443.7126

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.