TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am posting this up here for sale but i wont post it anywhere else till april or may. i have my 2014 Tw200 has 440 miles on it i bought this bike new in July it has never touched dirt never left outside overnight never been hosed down with water, and has been babied to be broken in properly it has a few tasteful mods done and i have some more mods still new in package that i may throw in with the bike i am not in a hurry to sell it only reason i am posting it is because it sits in my garage (i do ride it 2 miles every week to keep everything in good condition) this bike shows like new and is in turn key condition

mods done
Moose Skidplate $120
Pro Taper ATV high bars (best mod for any TW) $65
Folding dual sport mirror (pro cycle) $24.95
FMF Exhaust (put on 30 miles ago) $249
TTR head pipe $65.00
Pro Cycle Jet Kit $49.95
Trickle Charger Port $14.99

parts i have that are not installed:
Wide Pegs
Pro Grips Rally Grips (pro cycle)
Valve Adjustment Tool (pro cycle)
Valve Adjustment Feeler Gauge (pro cycle)
new DID chain and new sprockets (was going to install to lower RPM's if i took it on the freeway)

I have ALL stock parts oil changes done at 100 miles 250 miles and i will change 1 more time before i sell it the bike has only seen OEM Yamalube oil from day 1

bike will come with both factory keys and the owners manual
title is in hand and sale will be a cash only sale

Price $3800 the bike is located in Anaheim Ca.

Contact me at (626)456-1966 my name is Ralph

here are a couple pics .. i will take some better pics this weekend

·
Registered
8,371 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
That ain't gonna last long....:D Sweet Mods Sweet Price, Low Miles=Quick Sale!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
That ain't gonna last long....:D Sweet Mods Sweet Price, Low Miles=Quick Sale!
You got that right Hoot! If it was here by me it would probably be in my stable by now if he would have cut me a deal, say around $3795 and I would feel like a thief.

GaryL

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about that guys .. the bike is located in Anaheim Ca i can deliver anywhere up to 4 hours away for the price of fuel

i also got a PM asking about if they bike has been down before ... no this bike has never been dropped, wrecked or abused in any way never been on the freeway only used to ride PCH with my buddies that all have TW's always bought gas at 76 and used 89 octane fuel

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still for sale ... was in the garage the other day and found a brand new OEM rear rack i forgot i bought for it and never installed ..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i bought it to ride with my friends off roading and we have yet to take them out and we only end up riding up and down PCH on the weekends for beach rides i have bought a Honda Hawk nt650 so i can do those rides and still be able to make a freeway run to go to the rock store on the weekends to hang out also i am currently in the market to buy a KTM Superduke by the end of the year so this money will go into that fund

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
I just want to thank wildhorse1966 for working with TW2013 and I on picking up this awesome TW! Our payment got stuck in a mail bin and was delayed almost a week and wildhorse1966 was super patient in holding the bike even though he had other buyers waiting. The bike is spectacular and all the accessories were just as stated and well packaged to protect them. The only downside is wildhorse1966 has way to many other cool toys that are very addicting now I "need" a KTM 1200 and a Yamaha Razor lol - Thanks again wildhorse1966 !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts