TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold to Emillio, the crazy Island dude with a serious mid life crisis.

Up for sale is brand new set of Bridgestone TW203 and TW204 tires. They're perfect, never mounted, still have the sku wraps on em. Like to trade for some 50/50's, 302/303's, Dunlop 606's, Kenda's, something. $140 located in NorCal near Sacramento. Cheers fellas.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Emillio, like I sent to DRE64, Its about 30lb package, and 30" by 30" by 20" size, the best I could find on a shipping calculator was $42.84 (to Kalimazoo MI), Vermont would likely be even more. That would put you about $185 with shipping, which is about what I saw a few on line dealers sell em for with free shipping. As a private person, we just don't get the shipping rates of big dealers...

Immgunn is just down the road from me, however you guys were first. Let me know what you think fellas. Sorry, wish the shipping wasn't such a killer, gotta love those gas prices!! JEff

·
Registered
202 Posts
what about

4740 la casa dr

Oakley, Ca 94561

I have a Ducati there getting picked up on the 18th !

shipping to Florida !!

give me a price I will buy them !

I can send the postal money order priority tomorrow !

text me

340 201 3341

name

adress

total Amt !

[email protected]

!!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
emillio, Oakley's pretty close, likely be pretty cheap. I have the tires with me today, if its about $20 or so do you want me to just send them to make it in time? I'll text you from UPS store, I brought the tires today. Cheers,

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang... sorry local dudes, Emillio is on a mission, a well funded one I guess. He had to have em and getting them to where is new Ducati is being shipped from was easy (just down the freeway from me). They're on their way to Florida, USVI or maybe Cuba... Nice chat'n with ya Emillio, now send me a damn check!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts