TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Extension shaft with bearing allows you to swap a six speed TTR225 or XT225 motor into a TW200 and have the sprockets line up. Bought on this site. Sold my bike so no longer going to do this project.
$190 shipped.

This is the last of my TW parts. Want to move it on. $150 shipped.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Man, I can't wait to be a bad influence on this build.

Reactions: PlacerLode and Fred

·
Registered
23,169 Posts
Dang, my one from an earlier production run didn't come with that pretty anodized finish. But its nice to know PlacerLode's lifetime guarantee will keep it nice and shiny silver under an inevitable layer of dirt and grease. :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Lifetime guarantee?

I wonder... If mine just sits there in a pile of lazyness and rusts away to a pile of goo before I finish (start) the swap... is that covered in the fine print of the guarantee?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
well my goal was to see if one could or would ever break and to see where one might fail so I'm happy Fred was one of the test pilots if his is still running there can't be but a 4 finger handful of other TW225 Big Bore conversion riders with the amount of dirt miles Fred has

btw they run these through a tumbler to debur them prior to hardening and a few have a little ding on the flat nose where the bearing has to fit over (not on any I have sold) and it's a very tiny ding but they are so hard I have sanded and filed like hell on one and still haven't got that ding out so these are really tougher than nails

1 - 16 of 16 Posts