TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Wow.. I'd suggest if you aren't interested in buying it you don't piss on my ad.
LT is one of the nicest guy's on this forum. He had the best of intentions and was trying to offer up solid advice from years of experience here. Good luck with your sale.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Sorry, wasn't trying to pee on your parade, but I have seen several come and go. I let one go for half as much as you are asking. I was trying to help you get a quick sale rather than be posting it up still 3 months from now.

It's your rack bro and I respect that.

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Shawn, I apologize for my post. I should have thought before I said something that could have screwed up a sale for you. As you suggested in your PM to me, I could have used a PM rather than post my suggestions on pricing, etc. I should have know better. I made a suggestion one time quite a while back to a member and his buddy who were making a tool for our TW's and it offended him. I don't think he has ever quite forgiven me for that and to this day I regret having commented on it. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut sometimes. If you lost any money because of my comment, I will make up the difference to you. God Bless you bro and I hope you enjoy the forum here!
Sincerely,
LittleTommy

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is class ^^^^^^^^^^^ If only more of us were this honest. Truly humbling.

Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts