TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well for my upcoming ride I just could not get the dr set up good enough and the thought of riding it 7000 miles made my butt hurt, I am going with somebody riding a 1500 vulcan classic so I just bit the bullet and bought one, I got a 01 vulcan 1500 nomad. I like it well enough but I don't know how long I will keep it when done with the ride. It only has 19000 miles on it and is it great shape. but man I got to get used to riding something this big and heavy. 20150718_152234.jpg

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I told myself I would never buy a big v-twin bike, guess I will quit saying never. I am not a big fan but you just cant beat it for eating up the freeway miles. I still have my tw and 2 dr200s and I think I will sell 1 of the drs and get a 250 something for back and forth to work and keep the miles off my tw.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I have the 2006 Nomad. Bought it new right out of the crate after riding up to Lakonia Bike Week on a 1400 Suzuki Intruder.
Love my bike! It's a beast, but it's the most ergonomically comfortable one I've owned. I've put almost 50K original miles on it and hope to ride it until it fails.
Hope you find as much joy in your new ride as I do in mine.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the 2006 Nomad. Bought it new right out of the crate after riding up to Lakonia Bike Week on a 1400 Suzuki Intruder.
Love my bike! It's a beast, but it's the most ergonomically comfortable one I've owned. I've put almost 50K original miles on it and hope to ride it until it fails.
Hope you find as much joy in your new ride as I do in mine.
well I might bond with the bike you never know as I have never done anything like this before, I might end up just keeping it and doing some more long trips in the future:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts