TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
you sold your CRF ?

In miss 9 out of 10 bikes I try for so I'm more used to missing a deal than getting one !

Reactions: Snow Fox

·
Super Moderator
21,823 Posts
you sold your CRF ?

In miss 9 out of 10 bikes I try for so I'm more used to missing a deal than getting one !
3 or 4 weeks ago. Fred, that bike was one of the nicest bikes I've ever owned. I couldn't ride it with the arm and shoulder injuries for a year and a half, but I kept adding all kinds of nice stuff to it.
It was pretty well outfitted for anything you would ever want to do with it. That beauty still only had 2151 miles on it and not a scratch on it. I hated to let it go but with the health issues I'm having (BTW I'm making progress, slowly) I figured I better start taking care of a few things so my sister Sue wouldn't be left with a lot of stuff she wouldn't know what to do with.
A person on the forum snagged it up but I can't say who. :censored:

Reactions: Snow Fox

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
shoot I never saw it posted for sale I'm betting I would have bought it that baby was so decked out and cherry condition plus has great memories associated with it !

Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
21,823 Posts
shoot I never saw it posted for sale I'm betting I would have bought it that baby was so decked out and cherry condition plus has great memories associated with it !
Someone approached me and asked. I didn't list it. After thinking about it for a day or so, I decided to let it go.

Reactions: PlacerLode
21 - 24 of 24 Posts