TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting my 2005 TW 200 ready to list in Craigslist and I'm going to pull the front and rear racks and sell them separately. Racks are both in great shape with only minor scuffs and scrapes from normal use. The previous owner had also built a custom canvas (like) carry bag (appears to have a waterproof lining)with a 10 gauge aluminum floor and special grab hooks that mount nicely to the Cycle Rack with a bungee cord etc $225 takes both racks and carry bag but buyer must mail a US Postal Money Order from the Post Office or local pick up in Seattle - buyer pays actual UPS ground shipping costs from Seattle WA 98188 (on my wholesale account) no charge for packaging or handling

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got these all packaged and found out the shipping is $54 to the midwest (even with my wholesale UPS discounts)so the east coast would be even more. USPS wants $75 with no less expensive options due to size. I will have to sell these to a local buyer or a west coast buyer who can meet me along I-5 or I-10 between LA and Phoenix on one of my next trips. Thanks to everybody for the inquiries and sorry that shipping is just not affordable

·
Registered
173 Posts
I got these all packaged and found out the shipping is $54 to the midwest (even with my wholesale UPS discounts)so the east coast would be even more. USPS wants $75 with no less expensive options due to size. I will have to sell these to a local buyer or a west coast buyer who can meet me along I-5 or I-10 between LA and Phoenix on one of my next trips. Thanks to everybody for the inquiries and sorry that shipping is just not affordable

Just for reference....the new rear rack I just received from Don- shipping was $36.33 through the post office. That's to Mass. OM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts