TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Special offer this week and a half only - if you buy this TTR225 before May 23rd 2020 I'll offer 50% off a Big Bore Extension Shaft Kit a $129.50 savings

8 month bump lol

I've had a huge jump in interest on the TW225 Big Bore conversion shaft extension kits lately perhaps because of the illegal lockdown and people needing something to do

I bought this nice TTR225 for my personal Big Bore project and never got around to using it

I"m now moving out of my numerous storage units and into a new giant (to me) hangar so I need space and cash and I'm selling off my entire TW and BW bike collection and other misc cool bikes like Honda QA50's. Honda MB-5 50cc cafe racer, a few TLR200 Honda trials bikes one with 16 actual miles basically if I have it you can buy it!

This TTR 225 runs and rides but is missing the seat and some plastic parts it's a very low hour bike no smoke no rattles or ticks just strong clean running motor with 6 speeds, stainless header (I sold many of those for $100 a pop) located in Phoenix Arizona

Bill of sale only I bought from local Tribal Police Chief a few years back and it has always been stored indoors since I have owned it

I can't promise anything as far as delivery the world has changed but it's a nice time of year for a road trip to the SouthWest USA Route 66 calls for you !!!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Special offer this week and a half only - if you buy this TTR225 before May 23rd 2020 I'll offer 50% off a Big Bore Extension Shaft Kit a $129.50 savings

·
Registered
20,364 Posts
The TLR 200 Reflex was an interesting dual sport experiment from the 80's turning unsold trials bikes into street legal machines. Nostalgia makes me want to ask the price although I shouldn't. Family had one for some years traded around as collar bones got broken, etc. Was the ideal mount for the sluice boxes of the Rubicon Trail but would sure give monkey butt on extended rides. It is now running around somewhere in Baja California. This picture has the relatively fragile battery box missing, not unusual on used Reflexes.
reflex.jpg

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw one of these at 2017 MOAB TW meet and soon after bought one with 432 miles from a Gent in The Dalles Oregon who had had it for over a decade it's very nice, original and complete with the rather rare battery box system complete, I then found one in Georgia with 16 actual miles also pristine and complete but they guy started at $7000 and I finally paid $3200 plus driving to Georgia from Seattle at the time. I paid $2600 for the Oregon bike probably going to ask $3500 on the one with 432 miles, clear titles on both
Fun to ride short distance and they roll great with fairly tall rubber I just enjoy looking at these unusual designed bikes the TLR200 is one of my favs

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heres a UK video discussing the Honda MB-5 which was only imported to the USA for one year I have a near showroom MB-5 clear title runs perfect I got as part of a package deal - BTW my USA model does not have the 30mph speed restriction that the UK models have

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wish I could get time off work and come grab the 225 and extension. Been sitting on my TW for months with bits of camshaft sitting in the bottom of the case and this would be a perfect swap.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I would also pay cash for that 225 and extension if you were going anywhere near sunny southern Oregon.

The distressing part of this deal for me is that my Wife and I have been planning our LA to Chicago, Route 66 trip for 3 years. We wanted to do Route 66 when we were 66. She has us quarantined instead.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Regarding possible meets or delivery I usually make trips to Seattle around Spring and Hunting season to sell off my TW collections the market in NorCal. Oregon and Washington are voracious !
If you can wait until my next trip I will bring the bike or parts to anywhere along my route from central Arizona to Seattle - no charge for bring the bike up but if you live out in the sticks I might need to to meet me near the interstate as I'm usually dragging a trailer and in the past I've got in trouble getting off into the weeds to make deliveries :)
If you want to lock in the sale 100% you would be best to pay in advance I do try to hold items when humanly possible but my finances are not as strong as they have been in years past so now I have to run for the money whenever it's available

Arizona, California, Oregon and Washington are all no problem, I occasionally make it to New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Colorado and Idaho - Western Montana

I don't forsee an east coast trip but I do have an item that if it sells will likely go to an east coast gun dealer so that could mean another trip in 2020

1 - 15 of 15 Posts