TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 TW200
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have two sets with the running mate if you want to make the rear running lights also. i have the same set up, it works awesome. its great to have extra visibility behind you.

i ordered a second set for another tw200 but will not be using them.

Guitar accessory Bumper Automotive exterior Font Auto part

paypal or venmo. free standard usps shipping.

TST ARO18 LED POD TURN SIGNALS
Upgrade your motorcycle's turn signals with the modern and super bright TST ARO18 LED Pod Turn Signals.

These signals can be used on the front or rear of your motorcycle when paired with the correct wiring and mounting hardware. Check the Mounting Options tab for more information on what is needed to mount these in most situations.

Each signal wire ends in a male bullet connector. For a plug and play installation, we highly recommend pairing these with our harness converters. To find the exact harness converters you need, navigate to your bike and find the harness converter in the category.

TST TURN SIGNAL RUNNING MATE
Add a DRL running light to your signal-function-only aftermarket turn signals with the TST Running Mate. Simply plug it in using the bullet-style connectors and convert your aftermarket signals to produce a bright and reliable running light.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts