TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Some newly designed parts from Bradley Performance

31K views 262 replies 42 participants last post by  vwbobby 
#1 ·
Thought you may be interested in what Brad has been up to. Several new parts coming:

• muffler shield
  • mud flap set
  • front fat tire conversion
  • rear disc brake
  • clutch lever lock
  • rear axle bearing spacer

Keep an eye out for group buys when they are fully released for sale.

See pics here: Shop | bradleyperformance

#75 ·
Waiting to see that fat front tire kit (y)
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

I’m interested to see how the bike will handle especially on street with a big wheel on front .
One of my pals has recently bought a Suzuki van van 200 with a conversion on front wheel done , I have no had any feed back from him yet , but he said bike came with original front end if it handles crap he will put back to standard or sell bike on

#5 ·
A rear disc would be a worthy development.
Being able to lock up and slide the rear end around in a controlled fashion for those late or missed apex turns is a valuable skill. Plus turning linear momentum into rotational momentum is a good emegency braking technique, faster than straight line ballistic stoping. The slide can then be turned into a low side if it looks like your still heading for the cliff.:cool:
In addition sliding around can be just plain fun and makes a good bike control excercise.
If a Bradely disc kit could make this easier I'm all for it.(y)

#17 · (Edited)
That fat front tire kit gonna keep the stock disc brake?
What about the older drum brake years?
What diameter rim is that?
What size tire for that rim?

That rear disc brake, sorry to hear it won't fit a 12" trailer wheel, but not surprised. It wouldn't fit my extended swingarm anyway I suppose...

There's no way the rear disc brake AND the trailer hitch are going to work on the same bike.

Remember those Rotax bikes where the rear disc brake was on the countershaft sprocket? With the TW extended drive shaft, I wonder if something might be possible with a disc installed there...

#38 ·
So from being around this forum for a number of years, I have come to the conclusion that this farkles thing is a disease. Should we start a virtual AA type meeting where you can discuss the need to buy a clutch lock and how this will affect your family or friends? Also the Peir pressure I have witnessed on this site needs to be dealt with going forward. We would not like this to get out of control. Anyway have a good day everyone.

#39 ·
Have always thought it ironic. Seems us TWers are a frugal bunch, some would say tight, but yet seems like there's no limit to the farkles we'll buy! ;) Think I'll look in to that clutch lock as neutral can be a bitch on my bike. I find it when I don't want it and struggle when I do. The one thing I'd change on mine would be a sweet shifting tranny, one that would change like my old japanese MX'ers used to. Synthetic oil helped, but it's still a poor shifting bike. Takes more effort than other bikes I've had but I love it, warts and all! Having just said that, how do the 225/230 6 speeds shift? And sorry if this is a hijack.

Mike

#47 ·
Update from Bradley Performance:

Brad states: "Machine shop tells me a few more days on rear disc conversion parts. Got a front disc conversion prototype going for the old drum brake bikes. Got a new pin system done for a seat hold down that's pretty cool. Should have pics of it on the site tonight. Front hub is done for the wide front end, just waiting on the tripples. It's all still on schedule, just wish it was a little faster."