1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,131 Posts
Reactions: jtomelliott49

·
Registered
20,465 Posts
Nice pictures, thanks. The Potholes and Palouse country must make for interesting riding. Are those fork boots in a camp pattern?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alas...I do not have the 1983 Trail 110 in my possession anymore, though it is still in the family being ridden almost daily my by sister in laws step son. She is the one riding it on the beach, my wife's identical twin. scootergirl1.JPG Here is my Granddaughter on it back when she was 13...now she is almost 20, but we did not let her ride it dressed like that she was just posing!

·
Super Moderator
18,131 Posts
Alas...I do not have the 1983 Trail 110 in my possession anymore, though it is still in the family being ridden almost daily my by sister in laws step son. She is the one riding it on the beach, my wife's identical twin. View attachment 26328 Here is my Granddaughter on it back when she was 13...now she is almost 20, but we did not let her ride it dressed like that she was just posing!
I used to have one of those 110's. It was a great bike. Clean as a whistle, just like your's.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I really like the rifle mount. Do you have any close ups posted? Bike looks great the way you have it rigged up.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hwy thanks guys, I really don't have any detailed shots, the base is hand bent 1/8 Al bent into a 4 sided box and padded for the but, uses a rubber battery strap to secure the rifle and bolts to both passenger peg holes. The top attachment with quick release pin is tied into my homemade rack to secure the barrel, so it would not apply unless you had the same setup. I approach each bike I modify as a unique and one of one machine... and there are plenty of better options than my Ghetto Engineering.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts