TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Its a forty year old rumor and still untrue. Ask your grandpa.
It is a compilation video. Which part exactly is forty years old? My grandpa is no longer with me so could you explain it to me?

Tom

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Too long. Did not watch. :sleepy1:

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There not even trying to hide it anymore. "A spokesman from the CIA refused to comment or elaborate on why the agency has added Oswald’s name to the memorial, only saying that after 50 years several documents had been declassified, which have “finally allowed the Agency to set the record straight.” The documents will be made available to the general public in another twenty years."

Lee Harvey Oswald Quietly Added To CIA Memorial Wall

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Tens of thousands of "unaccompanied minor children" from Central America could not possibly have arrived suddenly at our borders without large scale transportation and logistical support from several governments and the complicity of the establishment news media. It is both absurd and insulting to imagine that anyone would believe such a fairy tale. This manufactured crisis, more than any other, demonstrates the establishment elite's utter contempt for the American people and the truth." A humanitarian crisis of unimaginable consequences is about to unfold. Crisis created in Iraq is going to send oil prices and everything else through the roof. They're going to hit you so hard from so many angles you're going to beg for Marshal Law.

Enough!: Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Illegally entering Mexico from the north, US border gets you in jail. Illegally Enter Mexico from the south border and anyone gets free passage through the entire country as long as they are going to the US.

The UN, United Nations is nothing more than a money grab organization that is funded by US Dollars, just as corrupt as Mexico. The day a uniformed UN soldier shows up at my door will be his last! I don't pay much attention to any of this internet crap but I do believe in the second amendment and that should scare the pants off all these idiots.

GaryL

·
Registered
63 Posts
Tell me one mission, even one small agenda the UN has been effective at stopping quailing, or accomplishing meaningful stability to any country, nation or continent?

Ever since my youth, the 1960's, the sky has been predicted to fall. At anytime. All without warning.

I was really scared, I didn't fully comprehend such circumstances. "The MAD Doctrine".

Then came the 1970's, College, Carl Sagan and his bunch... "Spaceship Earth" All, meaning the entire world over mankind would be non-existent. Couldn't sleep, I felt seriously robbed of my youth, why go on? Whats it all for?

The OPEC oil Embargo, folks shooting each other, beating each other, ramming each other as long lines formed in every gas station.

Guess what?

I'm still here...

<<<

Reactions: silverhead

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Blue helmets make for easy targets
Shit...it was a wonder I survived Vietnam....:eek:

Nha Trang Civilian Gate.jpg Hoot at Nha Trang RVN October 1969...Blue {piss pot} Helmet and all...

Reactions: Texas TDub

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Shit...it was a wonder I survived Vietnam....:eek:

View attachment 7761 Hoot at Nha Trang RVN October 1969...Blue {piss pot} Helmet and all...
not sure what it was like in '69 but thirty years later nha trang was beautiful.
thank you for your service.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
not sure what it was like in '69 but thirty years later nha trang was beautiful.
thank you for your service.
Working Law Enforcement at Nha Trang in 1969....the beaches were great, the whore houses were clean{somewhat}, and the duty, for Vietnam, not bad....my next stop in Saigon{Tan Son Nhut} had it's good and bad as well....unlike the guys that were in the "Jungle" for 365 days, we had ups and downs, but I have no complaints about my time there or any health issues....a buddy of mine, who was also a Air Force Security Policeman, lives in Saigon{Ho Chi City} these days, and gets back for our reunions each year, once or twice....Today's Vietnam{In his opinion} is frankly, more freedom friendly, than the US under the Obama Cabal....at least in his opinion.

Reactions: Dryden-Tdub

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UN Hiring Peacekeepers to “Disarm” American Citizens and All The Saber Rattling You Do Isn't Going To Stop The Elites From Giving The UN Authority Trumping Your Precious Constitution. They are putting all the pieces into place, and when it all comes down you will be in a state of shock and awe.

The U.N. is hiring a “Disarmament, Demobilization, and Re-integration (DDR) officer” for the apparent purpose of disarming American citizens as the “duty station” is New York City, USA.

The U.N. defines “disarmament” as “the collection, documentation, control and disposal of small arms, ammunition, explosives and light and heavy weapons from combatants and often from the civilian population.”

UN Hiring Peacekeepers to "Disarm" American Citizens? |

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Ever since my youth, the 1960's, the sky has been predicted to fall. At anytime. All without warning... guess what?

I'm still here...
<<<
yup... I'm still waiting to... kind of exciting isn't it! oughta happen pretty soon now!

Reactions: trailscout

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
yup... I'm still waiting to... kind of exciting isn't it! oughta happen pretty soon now!
What exactly are you waiting for troll? I see your reply to garbinator and it is really frustrating. How much farther do we need to fall as a nation before people will take notice? While it is true that there has always been unrest and strife and turmoil in this country among it's citizens I have NEVER seen such lawlessness from our government officials. We as citizens of this nation have as a whole become weak and complacent and lazy. I should not need to point out any examples of this as they surround us daily. The sky has indeed fallen just so slowly you never took notice!

Tom

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
What exactly are you waiting for troll? I see your reply to garbinator and it is really frustrating. How much farther do we need to fall as a nation before people will take notice? While it is true that there has always been unrest and strife and turmoil in this country among it's citizens I have NEVER seen such lawlessness from our government officials. We as citizens of this nation have as a whole become weak and complacent and lazy. I should not need to point out any examples of this as they surround us daily. The sky has indeed fallen just so slowly you never took notice!

Tom
Yup! History has the proof and the slow erosion of personal freedoms and liberty has been the downfall of every great society.

GaryL

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Invasion USA....

170,000 Central American kids being spread out among the populace.....with no heath guidelines or vaccination protections....their parents, grandparents, and every other low life "relative" will follow....all in the name of "Humanitarianism" .... and the Kenyan and his Crew are serving up a big slice of "F**k You America, We are going to Destroy the Republic that the Founding Fathers created, in the name of "fairness"....." And yet the blind{left} with Head's planted firmly up ass, ignore the warnings.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pelosi calls surge of illegal immigrant children an ‘opportunity’

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi argued Saturday that the surge of illegal immigrant children and families crossing into the U.S. is more of an "opportunity" than a "crisis" -- even as the Obama administration was scrambling to free up more resources to handle the influx.

What opportunity does this crisis afford her and her masters? Are they using these children to do what adult invaders couldn't do to destroy American sovereignty? She says we are all Americans. They want a North American Union setup like the European Union. Little steps toward a final goal? New World Order? Prepare to be just another 3rd world country. This is your children's future.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts