TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
While viewing a thread the "NEW POSTS" link as well as the others below the menu tabs at the top of the page are missing. If you go to the home page or are in the new posts area they appear. It started around lunch time today on my phone in the Samsung browser, confirmed on laptop in Chrome.

Super Moderator

Registered
I can't in either I.E. or Chrome. I don't have FireFox so someone else will have to check that one.

Registered
It's now disappeared on the Index page and individual thread pages.

It's only there on the page where you've already searched for New Posts.

Whatever happened...it's a loss.

Super Moderator
I just checked again, and it's appearing on all pages EXCEPT the main Index page. Home, Active Topics, What's New, etc....it's there on all of them. It's only under the Forum page that it's not seen.

EDIT: It does NOT appear once a thread is opened, no matter where that post is found. This may very well be intended in the software.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
I just checked again, and it's appearing on all pages EXCEPT the main Index page. Home, Active Topics, What's New, etc....it's there on all of them. It's only under the Forum page that it's not seen.

EDIT: It does NOT appear once a thread is opened, no matter where that post is found. This may very well be intended in the software.
What changed? They were ALWAYS there no matter what page you were viewing. VERY annoying....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts