TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I appreciate the work the Super Mod has put into this lower part of the forums for those of us that like to bring up a different subject now and then, whether it be Death Penalty, Craft Beer, Cigars, Road Trips not via the TW, Guns, Hunting, Fishing, our Gardens, and an occasional foray into the nasty realm of political BS...

It's obvious that within the circle that Off Topic/Other Bikes, etc, should be lower in the food chain, as in Basement compared to Penthouse....so why does somebody feel the need to get their panties in a wad and go up top to the General TW Discussion and whine about what is going on down here? I mean, come on boys and girls, get over it....GaryL, Boreno, Crow~Man, and many others "get it"....we are trying to have civil and mostly fun discussions down here....not related to the TW. Hell we all own TWs and want to use the sections upstairs for that purpose...but to suggest we be limited to 'Staying Down There" is a ruse. Anybody and everybody has a right to go wherever they want on this forum as long as they post in the appropriate venue...is that hard to understand?:confused:

I love this forum, I love the tw, new as I am to it....and I have found a few guys that I plan or riding with of like minds....so all I am saying is...If you don't like things we enjoy, Cigars, Military Talk, Beer, Ale, Capital Punishment, Libertarian Right Politics...IGNORE US AND THE THREAD....OR BETTER YET START YOU OWN THREAD. And we can choose not to participate as well....:)

Have a great day ...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I hear ya there. Having been a moderator on a couple forums over the years that have had to ban all discussions about the 3 Gs (guns, god and government) I'm always amazed at how hard it is for some people to just ignore topics or even whole parts of the forums that they don't necessarily agree with.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Good Lord Hoot. Who ever thought you would emerge as the voice of reason? But by golly, that was good. Decent thought, devoid of bashing and pretty much stating what we feel. We can all live here, and live here well. Heck, never know, one day there may be a legitimate TW won't start question and somebody might swing off his stool down here in the Hoo-Gar bar and grill and answer the damb thing. I do hope though that you watch where you put yer size 12's and don't tromp on Tommy's fictional Reefer Cat. I'm coming to love Reefer Cat.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
He had the "munchies" and was trying to find out where the cheese is being stashed. :)

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Hell of a cat Tommy. Hell of a cat. I'm thinking of upgrading his ratty boat cushions to one of those Orvis beds.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
By the way, Tommy's cat, Reefer Cat, caught a mouse today. I had to have a Geneva talk with him. He was waterboarding it.
Now that there is some funny stuff. The waterboarding comment made me laugh out loud.

Tom

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
You gotta hang out at the Hoo-Gar Dryden. That damb cat ain't equaled anywhere. Tommy treats him like he was people.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Tempur pedic pillows please. :)

Hell of a cat Tommy. Hell of a cat. I'm thinking of upgrading his ratty boat cushions to one of those Orvis beds.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
If we could only get GaryL to pull a decent Black and Blue without making it look like a 2000 mile oil change we would be in business. Too damb focused on those native trout.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Thing is Tommy, I'm gonna ask "the guy" to increase the price on the juke. You keep playing "On the road again" and it sticks in my mind for days. Can't get any work done.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
You gotta hang out at the Hoo-Gar Dryden. That damb cat ain't equaled anywhere. Tommy treats him like he was people.
Guess I am too "green" to know about the "Hoo-Gar"? My loss I'm sure. Got a 10 digit grid co-ordinate for that place;)

Tom

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
And for gosh sakes somebody get Hoot a cigar cutter. He is wrecking the bar top whacking them with a Scout axe.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
You ain't green at all Tom. We got a stool for ya. The Hoo-Gar is a contraction of the Hoot and Gary Bar. Basement kind of place. Actually located under Bob's Shoots and Scoots. A fictional Motorcycle and Gun emporium. Don't mess with Tommy's cat until he gets used to you. Let him make the first move.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I think Borneo got into the catnip.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
You ain't green at all Tom. We got a stool for ya. The Hoo-Gar is a contraction of the Hoot and Gary Bar. Basement kind of place. Actually located under Bob's Shoots and Scoots. A fictional Motorcycle and Gun emporium. Don't mess with Tommy's cat until he gets used to you. Let him make the first move.
Sounds kinda exclusive? Can I bring my mother with me to see if she approves?

Tom

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
All of this (my) jocularity leads me to inspiration. rbm, can we just do one more forum. The "Hoo-Gar Bar and Grill" forum. I cannot imagine at that point peace and harmony would not prevail. I'm not joking. I know you have the power. Wave that magic mod wand. Please?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts