TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Sondors builds very nice quality bikes but they are notorious for vaporware ebikes ie taking deposits (usually the full sale price) for ebikes to be delivered at a future date often months or years out.
I currently own 2 Sondors Fold XS and love them.
If I was to order another bad ass ebike right now I'd buy the Sur Ron from Luna Cycle in Cali
- it's in stock now ready to roll

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
for me the advantage of the ebike was the possibility to ride under power in places where you can't ride gas powered stuff and you don't need title or street reg etc. Also nice to carry my Sondors Fold XS in my Sprinter or RAM camper as an emergency back up or scout vehicle. Silent way to scope campgrounds etc after hours and not bother anybody including sleeping dogs
What I didn't expect to find is some of the monsters that are already on the market like the Stealth B-2 etc
Many companies including Sondors are making 70's vintage motorbike clones that look like say the cb100 etc the problem is when you make them look too much like a motorcycle people on trails freak out so I want mine to look like pedal bikes first and foremost

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
I had an LX on order but cancelled it I was wondering if any had been delivered yet they seem to be a tank of a fat tire ebike and Sondors is pretty fair value for the price if and when they start delivering

Reactions: DocDubzit
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.