TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Blake, I imagine they are. Just fair warning not to expect your Sondors anytime soon if the past is any indication of the future. They are famous for promising things and not delivering.

Also, max range at 45mph is likely to be closer to 20 miles than the 70 they have advertised.

It is cool looking though. Not sure where your knees are supposed to grip, but I’m used to that from my ebikes.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Blake, I imagine they are. Just fair warning not to expect your Sondors anytime soon if the past is any indication of the future. They are famous for promising things and not delivering.

Also, max range at 45mph is likely to be closer to 20 miles than the 70 they have advertised.

It is cool looking though. Not sure where your knees are supposed to grip, but I’m used to that from my ebikes.
My girlfriend got something about light design changes, they are supposed to be changing the shape a little and provide a thicker seat (that initial one looked horrible). Who knows, I'm not speculating anything until it shows up and we get a look at it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Blake, I did not receive that. My deposit is for the second batch apparently. Ironically, I was told delivery was expected first quarter 2022.

Don’t get me wrong, I like Sondors. They provide great value for the money.

I have 3 ebikes, and the LX was supposed to be my first Bafang Ultra setup. I almost picked up a SurRon X, but there is no way to make one street legal in NY, maybe Florida. The Sondors should have DOT approval and be registerable.

They are offering a lot compared to the Onyx and Huck, which are their closest analogs.

I’m just a bit bummed that I’m still waiting for an ebike ordered last March, with delivery promised in July.

Then September.

Then November.

Now “soon”

I had planned on it for my time in FL last time down, and was disappointed. The upside is that I found the Husqvarna, and that was a lot of fun. I hope yours comes early, and sant wait to hear what you think of it.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts