TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silly I know...but let's do this ! I named my T - Dub Rosie after the Jackson Brown song..."Rosie". Actually after the line " Well it looks like it's you and me again tonight...Rosie"

My fiance suggested " On the Road Again " by Willie Nelson and " Easy Like Sunday Morning" by Lionel Richie.

I'm sure you all can do better !!

Don't leave me hanging here !

Let's do this !

willinbc

·
Registered
200 Posts
Born to be Wild, sung with an Elmer Fudd voice.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I'll have to narrow down all the songs i'm thinking of to one. This may take some time

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
If my bike has a song for a name it would be Illegal Smile as sung by John Prine. Hence the line in my signature "Just trying to have me some fun" BTW My sister is not a nun. Tom

Lost Tourist just reminded me that some may be so young that they don't know John Prine. So here is the chorus - all of which applies to the TW200.

And you may see me tonight

with an illegal smile.

It don't cost very much, but it lasts a long while.

Won't you please tell the man

I didn't kill anyone.

I'm just trying to have me some fun.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Born to be Wild, sung with an Elmer Fudd voice.

That there wuz funny.

I'd prolly go with a Prine song, as well. Just can't settle on one. They seem absurd, then you realize they's serious.

"Never could stand that dawg."

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
fat bottom girls HA!

or the updated version... Baby Got Back

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Superman the movie for crying out loud!! Ok let's get real. It's more like " Slow Ride" by Foghat. Or maybe "Glory Days" by Bruce Springsteen. I love and hate that song as it's too true in my case.

·
Registered
200 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts