TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up a nice pw80 today for my son. I went with the 80 instead of the 50. He looks way to big on the 50 even though the 80 is a tad tall but he can tippy toe it up straight. He was excited but said he will try it later. We will see. 400$ with a helmet and chest gear

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Princess started with a PW50, went to a PW80, and just went to a TT-R 110 before she was taken. The 80 rides smaller than it is--good choice. The TT-R, on the other hand, is a big step up from the 80.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I kind of made a fupa. I let him try it by himself and he fell and wouldn't try again. so then I sat on the back and let him do the driving and he was fine. I should have done that first. I think he need training wheels for now. It's just a little tall for him.

·
Registered
197 Posts
A kid has to fall a few time to learn to ride. Seems like a clean bike for a very reasonable price. My son started on a Honda CT-90 and it ended up on it's side a few times before he mastered it.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Really wish I could afford a mini bike for my niece and nephew. Sadly, I'm afraid they're just going to have to grow up without one, as I did... To want and not have, this is the true meaning of life lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts