TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Borneo. I have decided to self-ban myself for one year and will come back under a different name. hope you all have a blast in Moab.

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
No need for drastic measures Paul. We know you are respectful and a mellow fellow.
giphy-6.gif

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
262 Posts
I don't know who said what but, GET over IT! It's just a forum ad sometimes things come out wrong, or are just taken the wrong way.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I can get out of going to Moab now... :playful: :laughing7:

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
^^^^Yeah Tommy....what TWilight said....about what Troll said....about what Admiral said....^^^^ :D

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Sorry Borneo. I have decided to self-ban myself for one year and will come back under a different name. hope you all have a blast in Moab.
Hey guys...ha ha, check this out, we just got a new member sign up on the forum... "jon.moab" !!

I guess I could be mistaken, but...do you think it could be who I'm thinking of?? ha ha ha ha

Paul, git your butt out here!! :D

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
My Mom has a rich sense of humor... WAY too rich for this forum! :eek: She'd put all of you to shame, and could make a sailor blush!! (Bless her heart.)

She taught me the nastiest rhymes when I was just a lad!

Sometimes it's easy to say something that others may find a bit over the top, I have done so myself. If we're ever talking around the camp fire on a ride, ask me about the time my grand parents insisted I explain the definition & meaning of the "F" word... :eek::eek::eek: It was a tall order for a four year old, but I did my best. (Yes, I dropped the F-Bomb & paid dearly, no corporal punishment was necessary.) m.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
So brother Paul, you coming back or what?? Get out here, we miss you!!!

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So brother Paul, you coming back or what?? Get out here, we miss you!!!
LT I am going to honor my offer I want you to have the cabin all to yourself and I will pick up the Mel meal. Paul

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Sorry. That won't work. You don't go, I don't go. Period.

Paul, we love you here, so how about staying this time? You just get a tiny bit carried away sometimes with a post once in a while. No one holds it against you. You are forgiven, and we all want you back. Heck, I might not even be able to make it there anyway with the physical stuff going on. Be a shame to have a paid for empty cabin sitting there....
Now stop feeling ashamed or sorry for yourself and git out here and stay....

If you disappear again here bro, you might as well just cancel the reservation.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts