Deal - have you got PayPal?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
258 Posts
Why is there three threads about these parts ? Besides "look at me look at me " what's the point ? The original for sale thread would of been sufficient ,or am I missing something other than somebody needs attention ?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why is there three threads about these parts ? Besides "look at me look at me " what's the point ? The original for sale thread would of been sufficient ,or am I missing something other than somebody needs attention ?
Just helping Rob sale his stuff he is on a time table.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Two guys made a great deal; one the seller, one the buyer. Personally, I'm always happy to hear when two private parties can help each other. If you can't support that, well.... maybe keeping that to one's self is a better way to go than making derogatory comments.

Are you missing something? In a word; yes.

Cheers to cyber deals between cyber friends!
+1 At least Zdiver knows My "bully" comment was for fun. He is one of the most helpful guys on here. I will probably take you up on your offer Zdiver for the shield. I was already planning on buying one. Let me know it's condition when you get it.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
+1 At least Zdiver knows My "bully" comment was for fun. He is one of the most helpful guys on here. I will probably take you up on your offer Zdiver for the shield. I was already planning on buying one. Let me know it's condition when you get it.
easy to put on and I like the black.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much are they brand new?
I think it was $65 I got the other two Items to help Rob out I did not need the Jimbo shield or bash plate I wanted to meet him in AZ and help them out but he ran into guy riding the same route in AZ, I think and did the northern part with him.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Might be interested in the bash plate if you want to sell it and it is a better than stock one.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Might be interested in the bash plate if you want to sell it and it is a better than stock one.
Ok My two have all the goodies already. 10736371_10203939378836914_986445780_o.jpg

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How much are they brand new?
This is a post I did April 2014. Jimbo shields this is the best deal around!!!

They are currently $47.00 for you a forum member and $50.00 if not a forum member.
and if you live here in Kali-fornia I have to shake you down for 8% State Sales Tax. Shipping is $12.00

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To Order: For inquires please email me at [email protected] for ordering info. If requesting a shield please include :NAME,FORUM NAME,PHONE #,SHIPPING ADDRESS,AND COLOR CHOICE,(GREY,AMBER,DARK BLUE,OR LIGHT/NEO BLUE)

RIDE WELL, JIMBO C.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
You will love it. Jim does excellent work, pristine.

Thank you for supporting members who make us products for our bikes! :)

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Me too, that was the only reason I clicked on this thread. Mind in the gutter as usual....

Reactions: ZDR1
1 - 16 of 16 Posts