TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maybe we should all get crazy carts and ride them around the slickrock of Moab until we get kicked out or everyone falls down laughing.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I like Ken Box poking fun at Ken Block's style of promo video.. I offer this as peace offering to Mike. Sorry Dude. All in fun.
I was laughing sooooo hard my wife wanted to watch it. That literally had me in tears! Great production too! Damn now I have to pee.

Tom

·
Registered
19,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Awesome video Tirebiter! I hear you on the way too long on utube. That is how I find my posted material.:)
The Ken Box parody above might remain my favorite for some time since it so well mimics the Ken Block style. I think I'll go watch it again now.

·
Registered
19,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a close second choice since I am a dirt dawg and love desert racing. No Ken Block either. Couple of pretty girls though.;)

·
Registered
19,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, what are you guys looking at?
Quick, what color was the car?

·
Registered
19,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Time to cool off Gentlemen? How about some mellow wintertime nature. No tires were harmed in making this video.

And married guys, if your wife shows up tell her you were watching this​ one, and Fred tried to make you watch the bikini girls but you behaved.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
"I screamed to the point I was covered in sweat"- thats what she said. I think I have been waiting all my life to use that line.:p
She spoke?:D Your challenge has been accepted. I will labor through watching it again so that I may be ready for the quiz afterwards. Although I have historically been a "hands on" learner.

Tom

Tom

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Its like I'm living in a parallel universe...half the time I don't know WTF you guys are talking about. The only Ken Block I ever heard of is this guy:

I voted for him in the Republican primary. He's the guy on the right. Unfortunately, he lost. Please don't get me started on Rhode Island politics. Your Ken Block looks far more entertaining.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
White with black and blue graphics, and the green logo.

Really, you guys are so middle school.

Note: Had the car been black with white and blue graphics, and the green logo, she would have said, "I be screminz ... ."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts