TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find any good info on whether the stock muffler has a spark arrestor. Any info to make the US Forest Service happy?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Errtu!
What's "woops" mean?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I feel kinda stupid...knocked dirt off the side and sure enough it is stamped with the approval. I looked on the end of the muffler and didn't see a thing.
Thanks gents...next time I'll look closer everywhere before bothering you folks!!! I've never been stopped in Idaho but I may be headed to Canada if they ever open the borders and thought they may be more strict.
Thanks again!!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Well, I feel kinda stupid...knocked dirt off the side and sure enough it is stamped with the approval. I looked on the end of the muffler and didn't see a thing.
Thanks gents...next time I'll look closer everywhere before bothering you folks!!! I've never been stopped in Idaho but I may be headed to Canada if they ever open the borders and thought they may be more strict.
Thanks again!!
no, they are more strict down your way, i have never even seen anyone patrolling in BC....but if this kind of crap continues, the borders may never open. (sorry another link went down the crapper. it was a picture of an overcrowded beach this week end)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts