My battery seems to have been losing power lately (headlight goes noticeably dimmer when at a stop with turn signal on, harder to start) so I topped the cells off and set it on a charger last night. This morning when I started it I did so with the seat still off -- for whatever reason I don't know. Anyhow, to my surprise there was a spark from the positive battery terminal to the frame every time I pressed the start button. My TW is a 2002 if that helps. It didn't look like there was any part of the frame or wiring too close to the posistve terminal and the spark was more like a welding spark than the kind you get when you touch a light switch in the winter. I'm assuming this isn't normal. Any idea what might be either going bad or dirty/corroded so I can fix this? I doubt my TW is going to light itself on fire anytime soon, but it makes me a little nervous. Plus, it can't be good for my battery. Thanks.