TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
My sister Sue and I have been trying to help a elderly friend of ours named Beverly for the last few months who has been ill. She ended up having surgery about a month ago and is still in serious condition. She is in hospice care in Idaho and Sue has been going back and forth to visit her and help her. The doctor said today that if a miracle doesn't happen, she only has a week or so left.

Would you folks please join us in prayer over this? We'd really appreciate it a lot!!

Thank you so much,

tommy and Sue :)

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #15
Just heard the latest on Beverly. She is coming home in the next couple days to die. She wants to be in her home. Please pray that God will ease her pain.

Please pray for Sue. Not sure how she will handle this, they were like sisters. I am very close to her too.

Also, Beverly has a grandson who she has raised and has lived with her for years. He has no relatives and this will be a harsh wake up call. His name is Brandon and he is going to need help.

Registered
I was there with both my Mother and Father when they made their transition's. It was hard but I knew they both had the God in their hearts and we would all meet in a better place. That's what has kept me going after losing them and several friends.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #17
Fortunately Beverly knows the Lord Jesus as her saviour. It would be a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God without having accepted Christ. We never know when our time will come. At least we were able to spend some time with her in these last few remaining months.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts