TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we went to the sportsman show yesterday in halifax.just makes you to want spring even more .it's a good way to spend a winter day.a lot of hunting and fishing gear ,boats ,bikes, atv's,camper trailers,race cars from bandelearo to legend to pro stock car.there were different shows in the main ring all day long.the local trials bike club put on a good demostration.a local group from the valley put on the dog agility show and competition . the scotts timber show was there puting on a lumberjack show ,axe throwing,log rolling ,chainsaw vs buck saw,underhand chop,canoe tipping,was tub racing,and chainsaw carving of a couple of little chair and rocker for two little kids from each side of the arena. there was also a guy there who set a guiness record for juggiling a chainsaw and 2 balls for 157 cycles ,yes the chainsaw was going and set on fast idle to spin the chain.he also juggled 3 chainsaws at one time ,but not very long,his arms got tired .hundreds of booths for guide services,taxadermey ,wildlife cooking, archery,and airgun shooting ranges for people to try.lazer tag area .just about everything for the great outdoors.i bought some tickets on a few things but doubt if i win anything .not that lucky most of the time.if a feller won the lottery he could sure have some fun spending money there.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
I have to avoid such shows--I get too many expensive ideas.

Reactions: Fred

·
Registered
20,469 Posts
Jugling three chainsaw? This is the guy I need to finish my taxes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts