TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
it's +3c here and raining,lot's better than new brunswick giting snow from the same low pressure system . a little more warm temps and my driveway will be clear of ice. still have100 ft of ice in one spot ,makes it tricky for the tdub.our real spring will be here in about three weeks or so.i'm going to the motorcycle show sunday in halifax ,get to drule over new bikes and gear .wife says leave credit cards home.haha.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
75f here! be riding in Reno area this weekend with other TW riders. We'll take pics for you! :cool:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Well, the guy on the radio said spring is here as of 12:57PM today. But I look outside and I'm still waiting for the snow drifts to melt....:(

It is 40 degrees today (finally) but forecast for Sunday is high of 29 & low 13F.

Anyway....Happy Spring!:p
I feel your pain. We had some 40 degrees for a couple of days but colder weather is coming. Still lots of snow around here.

·
Super Moderator
17,630 Posts
So many good days here to ride, day after day; day after day. I'll be glad when winter comes, so I can winterize the bikes and put them away for a while and take a break.

:evil6:

·
Super Moderator
17,630 Posts
snicker snicker he he he :laughing7:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
You are being a very bad boy littletommy. It is warming up and the sun is peeking through somewhat, but now and then a black cloud just has to dump on us on the west side so you can stay dry. The cool wet just gets to my bones. Going to put the handle bar gloves back on. My fingers about gave up on the ride with DaveF the other day.

·
Super Moderator
17,630 Posts
A little cool, a little wet, some clouds, some sun, but still pretty dang good huh Plumb? ;)

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So many good days here to ride, day after day; day after day. I'll be glad when winter comes, so I can winterize the bikes and put them away for a while and take a break.

:evil6:
Ahhh, finally a good time to use this one....:thefinger:

·
Super Moderator
17,630 Posts
Gotta big smile and a laugh out of that one.. :)

·
Super Moderator
17,630 Posts
Well...you guy's get the last laugh. I was having fun rubbing it in and thought I'd go hop on the bike and make a quick run to the store. I got my pants, boots, jacket on, grabbed the gloves and helmet to go out and start the bike, opened the door and it had rain/snowed since I last looked out. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Serves me right.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
After a great day on Friday, for getting the new T~Dub out for a few miles and minutes, then a great day to umpire my first Baseball Game of the year...yesterday I froze my ass off at game #2, never go above 40 and the clouds never left....27 so far this morning, and nothing out of the 30s until at least next Thursday....this f***ing sucks, but then again, March and even April are always a tease in the Midwest...May sometimes too....just gotta hang with it....:mad:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
It's never fair Hoot! 74 degrees today, potatoes are all cut and garden needs planting. I heard the TW's in the shed talking when I walked by this morning discussing when it will be their turn again!
Mel

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
If I put the sunflowers seeds in the ground around my place....they would probably be OK....poor little fellows would be safe below ground until early May.....because by the looks of the extended forecast...this Spring in Ohio and the Midwest is going to be much like the winter....NO GLOBAL WARMING for US! At least not until June...

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Looks like a good wildflower year in Texas in the making. Drove through there one day last week and nary a blossom. Drove back the next day and large areas of early pastels. Green dust all over the glass in the morning, and my sinuses running like a river. Many flowers in southeast Georgia this morning, not there the day before. Spring has sprung in the deep south.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know how you feel. Up here in Gaylord I've been doing circles in a few paved parking lots, just trying to hold me over until warm weather. Sure would be nice to leave 2nd gear though.
Welcome to the forum. My '08 was sold to the original owner by Extreme Power Sports in Gaylord. I have a place in that part of the state and today when I checked there's still 28" of snow. We're starting to see grass in places downstate.....8F tonight tho.:( Like Hoot said March and April weather is always a teaser. At least the 40 deg days and cold nights is good for making maple syrup.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts