TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
400 miles, 3 TW's, and all we get is two pictures?! Come on man, is still 25 degrees here. More please

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've gotta wait until new member "Liver-eating Johnson" breaks cover on his highly modified monster TW here on the forum first. All the other pics I have are hogged by his Rembrandt of a bike.

That bastid.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've gotta wait until new member "Liver-eating Johnson" breaks cover on his highly modified monster TW here on the forum first. All the other pics I have are hogged by his Rembrandt of a bike.

That bastid.
Go ahead and post away. I'm at work and won't be able to post any pics until this evening. No point in keeping everyone waiting on my account.

·
Registered
7 Posts
"This evening" has come and gone. I lover monster movies.
Sorry qwerty, but my camera died and the only photos I have from our trip are the two pictures of my bike I posted in my introduction post. Philosobrad, being the artsy-fartsy type, no doubt has several more photos from our trip that he could add to the thread.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Disappointed, but I can relate to the dead camera. Seems nothing lasts anymore. I'm betting the U. S. of A. has the world's biggest piles of trash.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts