TW200 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The supersprox stealth looks like a sweet set up.. I bet it's pricey.... someone told me they don't have one for the tw.
I don't know I haven't done the research yet..
Thanks for posting this possibility..
Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
How many Miles do you have on your aluminum sprocket and how is it holding up??
Do you run this sprocket in a dual sprocket set up???
Inquiring minds need to know...
Thank you for taking the time to help me out
Mike
I only have 500 miles on it, but the package says “manufactured from aircraft aluminum 7075 T651 plate aluminum. Harder than steel”. American made in Oregon for over 40 years!
6F7A6F34-CDAE-41E5-B0BB-8608807F12BE.jpeg

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
Hey Tony, what a surprise.
Talk about a surprise! Every time Fred brings up your old TW I wonder what ever became of you. Glad to hear you're still alive and kicking.
I still play around mechanically with my TW's but don't ride them any where near what I used to. Some how the incentive or desire just isn't like it used to be.
As for dual sprockets, it was funny experimenting with it but its not for me. I remember the crutch to raise the rear wheel but never tried it.
Stay healthy. Us old timers gotta be more careful than the youngsters. Tony

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I only have 500 miles on it, but the package says “manufactured from aircraft aluminum 7075 T651 plate aluminum. Harder than steel”. American made in Oregon for over 40 years!
View attachment 207052
View attachment 207052
If I had a way to cut a recess in the backside of this sprocket I would give it a try .. It looks like a very thick sprocket...
Not a bad thing as far as sprockets go , , just not great for my application ..,

·
Registered
968 Posts
Look forward to hearing how the aluminum sprocket holds up - at around 6000 miles I would be interested in a close up pic....big sprocket!
Or feedback from other riders that have this sprocket..

21 - 26 of 26 Posts