TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife came across what appears to be the new 2015 TW200, with Two Wheel Drive! She is a real rider, both on and off road, had a WERA race license, has done the BMW off road school on an R1200GS, etc. and works in the motorcycle industry, so she was able to recognize that this was obviously some sort of prototype and she took a couple of pictures for me.

TW1web.jpg

TW2web.jpg

:p

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
TW as designed bu O.S.H.A.

My rack is jealous now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I hate when you guys do this... :mad:
Don't want to spoil anything but the 2015 TW will be just like the 2014 and the 2013 and the 2012 and... you get the idea. It's not a big seller (in december I bought two brand new 2012, I went back to the dealership last week and they're in no rush to order a new one to take space and accumulate dust...) so they won't invest in R&D. If they were to release a TW350 or TW400 with a 6 speed though, I would bring mine back right now!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If they were to release a TW350 or TW400 with a 6 speed though, I would bring mine back right now!
I'd be happy with a TW280 with a 6 speed and a 4 gallon tank. I say 280 because that would make it the biggest displacement entry level in the dual sport class, which would hopefully attract a few more buyers, which in turn would mean a larger selection of aftermarket parts. Once you get to 350 or 400cc, you have to start competing with the DRZ400, the WR450, KTM 300 and 400, etc. etc and in that market the TW wouldn't be close.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts