TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought this from a friend that was leaving the island…he was slightly drunk at the time so i haggled him to 27,000 THB which is 828.11$, this is an 05/06 i think..not sure on that but it was still cheap, everything was solid including the engine…not much to do other than the stripping and painting…i used the same Kawazaki silver for the frame, forks etc, then matt black for the tank and panels…i already had the seat cover made and it was more orange than the yellow paint i had bought so added a pour of red into the yellow…i was pleased with the result…seeing as it was just a guess….the tyre were slightly faded from storage so i sprayed them with the matt black too..they looked like new, and got a local shop to cut me the vinyl decals.

i rebuild the bike and the day after getting it running a guy saw it and offered me his beat up ones so i swapped it for a 200 and a 225, both 06ish……

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
If you don't rebuild bikes for a living over there......you should!! I bet you'd make a killing over there with your skills.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts