TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 60

1. Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side.

2. With a 5-lb potato bag in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax.

3. Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer. After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato bags.

4. Then try 50-lb potato bags and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.)

After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each bag.
:icon_thumright::D

·
Super Moderator
17,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One potato, two potato, three potato, four... ;)

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Just quit eating so many potatoes and you might be OK for the trip!;)

In the USN while on base we all had to rotate to KP duty every couple of weeks and the assignment was always peeling 100 pound sacks of potatoes. I learned to hate them spuds.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
It goes like this LT---------- one tequila, two tequilas, three tequilas, FLOOR!! Dirts a Flyen. Just Due. :D
I say "Light Weights"! Tequila has been my drink of choice for many years and I never hit the floor yet. If you are buying then bring lots of $$$.

GaryL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts