TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just bought a 1993 tw200 and I am having problems somewhere in my harness I beleive. To begin with the battery is good. The harness is kind of in rough condition and I think I might have a short somewhere. I turn the key switch on and then hit the starter button and nothing happens. The light comes on on the front thats all. If I leave the key on for a while the two relays in the back will start buzzing and then they will stop shortly after. If I leave the key on it will keep doing this every once and a while. Eventually the light in front shuts off too and comes on when the relays trip. So really I'm just at a loss on this thing I am thinking about a new harness but i really dont want to build it. Can anyone help me here and or does anyone know if I can get a new harness anywhere? Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im pretty sure. I dont have my multi meter or anything... I had to move three hours away and my new job doesnt allow for us to use our own tools so I guess I will wait untill I get my multimeter back. Thanks for your time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts