TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
19,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you didn't watch the whole speech yourself perhaps you should. All citizens should each and every year. Watch and listen to form your own conclusions. Counting on any summary or analysis usually exposes one to an edited editorial bias and we Americans deserve to hear the unedited version.
After all while the speech can be torn up our President's accomplishments can't.
tears-up-sotu-speech-2020-large-169.jpg

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Absolutely.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Absolutely the greatest president the USA has ever had. He is in control and everyone knows it. The world knows it. We are back and I want to keep it that way. At the end was that nasty pelousy tearing up her rebuttal?

·
Registered
19,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the pages of the President's signed speech torn by Pelosi will be worth more to history and collectors than the 30 plus gold Cross pens Pelosi used to sign the letters of impeachment.
pelosi-pens.jpg

Seriously, what have the Democrats really accomplished since the conspiracy to resist Trump began with Hillary's funding of the Steele Dossier to did up dirt overseas to interfere with 2016 presidential election? The FIZA fiasco? The empty Muller Report?
The daily calls to resist the duly elected President and undo the results of a national election?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Pig~Lowsi an Anti American Troll....but she represents "$hit City" so well....on the other hand, I can't wait for the fireworks?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nancy Pelosi tearing up Trumps speech showed her utter contempt for our countries accomplishments, our heroes, and our President. She is not fit to be a "servant of the people."

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
We have some real "plums" when it comes to Pols, up here...but I have to admit that you guys take ALL the awards this time around.
I don't fully understand your political system, but I've never seen one party so upset about LOSING an election that they stoop to undermine the other Party at every opportunity, whether an issue exists or not...usually NOT.
If I were a Democrat supporter, I would be losing my mind at the amount of tax money they have literally wasted, trying to railroad the current President...isn't this the very definition of treason?
If I were a Democrat-supporter...this on-going witch-hunt and subsequent LACK OF RESULTS would be enough to make me support the Republicans.

Pelosi CLEARLY has some mental-health issues...as does Schiff.

·
Registered
234 Posts
As a lifelong conservative Republican going back to " I like Ike "...….that was by far the most effective, articulate, political statement I have ever seen.....I am still laughing....Nancy absolutely destroyed that lying Ahole….….

·
Registered
19,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What did you folks think of the disrespect for the proceeding shown by others in the audience?
The perceptible hate and disloyalty to our country seemed very un-American.
The following really should not be the taste left in our mouths. We need moderate Democrats with some tangible policies other than hating Trump and everything associated with him including all the progress to date. Time to move forward.
test.jpeg

·
Banned
43 Posts
My favorite part was at the end when Pelosi tore up the democrats 2020 chances.
Or when Rashida Talib and Ilhan Omar were seen playing on their phones. It was probably Candy Crush, Flappy Bird, or Exterminate the Jews simulator 2k20 there's no way to know which.
All I'm sayin is, George and the boys would be stackin' bodies by now.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I can't believe how you guys suck back the lies of that dirt bag. I can't wait to see how he plays King now. Many of his accomplishments were already in the mix long before he stepped up

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
And yes I watched the whole speech! And I watched all of the impeachment proceedings including the house proceedings and the Senate disgraceful in my opinion. The political polarization in the United States is gonna stop anything from getting done

·
Banned
43 Posts
And yes I watched the whole speech! And I watched all of the impeachment proceedings including the house proceedings and the Senate disgraceful in my opinion. The political polarization in the United States is gonna stop anything from getting done
At least we can go to the doctor and we have free speech. Go sleep in your igloo, Canadian.

You've been lied to, bucko.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts