TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Super Moderator
Just set it where you want it and strap it on under the seat, easy. It helps....some.
Airhawk much better-they guarantee twice the riding distance or your money back. 60 day.
Small cruiser size will fit dual sport bikes or the small cruiser pillion size is also for dual sport bikes.

www.Airhawk.net

Registered
What I like about the Walmart Stearn pad is that you can slide back and forth, and the ribs give you sort of a butt massage which gets the blood flowing and lets you ride further, more comfortably.

Registered
Is the stearn's one the one that says it is an ATV (4-wheeler) seat pad, or something like that? If so, it is the one I've had on the bike for maybe 3 years now. I treated it with a heavy dose of SPF30 lotion earlier this summer, because it doesn't seem to handle UV radiation very well. But I guess that wouldn't be a problem if you don't let the bike sit out in the sun most of the time like I do. The stitching has been starting to pull out.

It was definitely worth the price though. It helps alot with comfort, and it also helps keep the seat covering from getting toasted by the sun, if you are running one of those cheapo replacement ones off ebay, like I currently am.

Registered
Think so. They do fade over time in the sun.
One full day in the Tucson sun turned mine from black to purple. :(

Still, awesome product for the money. Easy install and way more than a $20 improvement in comfort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts