TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tacky? Lame? Toolish? Super rad?
I have a few on my TW from brands I like, Procycle, AlpineStars, Revzilla and a few others. But here's my helmets latest.

IMG_1414.JPG

Whats everyone else got plastered on their stuff?

·
Registered
638 Posts
mario helmet.jpg
this dude has been hanging out on my helmets since the 80's

Reactions: TWilight and elime

·
Registered
807 Posts
All stickers I get go on the inside of my garage door, no stickers on my vehicles or stuff. My 09 had a ton of stickers on it, spent a good hour getting most of them off.

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Tacky? Lame? Toolish? Super rad?
I have a few on my TW from brands I like, Procycle, AlpineStars, Revzilla and a few others. But here's my helmets latest.

View attachment 20399

Whats everyone else got plastered on their stuff?

I'm not a readoligist, what does it say?

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Mayflower I with the pirate stickers on cowling and gas tank

Mayflower II Cowling. Warning: This sticker is not politically correct, so if you feel offended...ahhhh...don't look at it!

Not a sticker, but I gave a shot to adorn the helmet.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I go out of my way to remove any decals and logos I can. I feel like it's mine and I don't have to advertise. Plus I like to customize stuff. I do have some really cool explosive warning stickers I've yet to find a use for though.

·
Registered
394 Posts
2015-08-04 18.41.40.jpg

There are two; one on each side. No idea what it's advertising - they were there when I bought the bike.
Eventually I'll get 'round to taking them off or replacing them with something more relevant. Depends on what I feel like that day :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
View attachment 20457

There are two; one on each side. No idea what it's advertising - they were there when I bought the bike.
Eventually I'll get 'round to taking them off or replacing them with something more relevant. Depends on what I feel like that day :)
Top Predator ;)

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts