TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a Seat Concepts seat from PlacerLode on my 2012 TW. I have the stock seat cover and foam if anyone needs it.$25 plus actual postage. The foam and the backside are discovered in spots but the seat is in nice shape and the foam is not deteriorating or breaking down. Very usable.
PHP:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]132849._xfImport[/ATTACH]

·
Registered
19,422 Posts
Nice offer Joe. I think there are more than a few stock foam chunks floating around looking for a good home.
Listing the year was a nice touch since covers have color accents that vary by year. For example I have grey in a 2003 cover and blue on a surplus 2006. Someone might really want your 2012 cover to repair or change theme.
Maybe we should all get together and donate our foam into a big foam pit and practice TW backflips. :pDouble backflip into foam pit - YouTube

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Fred,do you think the price is fair? I like a win -win transaction. It seems like a waste to stick it on a shelf and not use it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
~~~~crickets~~~~In my humble opinion, Sometimes, something you don’t want or don’t need could be offered to someone ( a member ) for the cost of shipping. But that’s just me.

·
Registered
19,422 Posts
To charge a fair price or not? That is an interesting quandary & very much subject to the individual’s right to decide. I have been on the receiving end of so many forum members generosity that I would perhaps sense a karmic debt to pass on a part.
Feeling good has its own value as witnessed by the stuff given away by many here in the forum’s Free Stuff Post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts