TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Very cool Phelonius. I could set up some of this in my back acre to improve my riding skills. Like Ejfranz, I don't want to do all the stunts in this video, I would like to master some of them.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you use logs, be sure to fasten them immobile. It is disconcerting to have a log spin lengthwise as the rear wheel goes over it.
Don't ask how I know.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I thought about that. Funny, the last couple days I have been riding through a bunch of hedge apples to see if I could do it without falling. SCORE! But, the last time I did it, I was close to falling. I have trees that need cut down, so that is what I will use. And if they have branches, that should prevent the rolling/spinning action. My neighbor has a Bobcat Skid Loader, and another neighbor has a big pile of dirt,,,,hmmmmmmm.....

Reactions: grewen

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
I watched the video on You Tube. It was interesting but to the right where you can link to other videos there were several featuring Top Gear. I spent the next 1 1/2 hour watching Top Gear videos and would have spent longer but I have to do something meaningful with the rest of the day. I miss that show.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts