TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of my riding is on the street up to 60mph ;I could use some suggestions for more streetable tires.The originals are okay,but a bit skittery.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ride street on my TW and run the Bridgestones. While the Shinko's are reported to be a softer tire with more sticky, the bridgestones wear far longer. I find that the bridgestones track very well with performanace in the twisties. no problems leaning the little beast into the corners. Have not noticed any issues riding in the rain either.

·
Registered
11 Posts

I have the Shinko's and like them so far, I don't have many miles on them yet, but they are a smooth ride.

I love the round headlight and windscreen. Can you tell me what brand and where you purchased? Is that a custome headlight bracket?

Thanks,

·
Registered
186 Posts

I have the Shinko's and like them so far, I don't have many miles on them yet, but they are a smooth ride.

I also run the Shinko's I have about 5000 miles on them and they still are great shape. I drive approx 31 miles a day all road. They are OK on dirt and some soft ground but it's a no go on deep sand and mud.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts