TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
What, you're done Dan? I was hoping to continue building a second TW one piece at a time .:p
I was also hoping Fred was building a second TW one part at a time:devilish:

Tom

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Appearently I should have a second loaner TW for drop-in visitors, right Tom?;)

I think that would be a GREAT idea Fred!!!! Wow, what an incredibly selfless idea YOU have come up with. A noble statesman for sure.:rolleyes:

Tom

·
Registered
814 Posts
May be able to add new meaning to fly and ride. Would that include picking us up at the airport? You are a man among men!

·
Registered
20,199 Posts
Oh gosh, maybe I should launch Phred'z SmoothTrails.com and you guys can start booking your reservations, pick your favorite camp site and select meals from our gritty gourmet menu.:D

·
Super Moderator
17,983 Posts
Fred, do it. Take Tom up on his offer!

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Oh gosh, maybe I should launch Phred'z SmoothTrails.com and you guys can start booking your reservations, pick your favorite camp site and select meals from our gritty gourmet menu.:D
Yes please!

Tom

·
Registered
20,199 Posts
Yeah, but what if Tom turns out to be both an axe murderer and a Democrat? I can handle one, not both.
Just joking, we leave both politics and axes at the door here. Stimulating thought provoking conversations are always welcome.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Yeah, but what if Tom turns out to be both an axe murderer and a Democrat? I can handle one, not both.
Just joking, we leave both politics and axes at the door here. Stimulating thought provoking conversations are always welcome.
I totally agree. So will we be riding to the nearest church service Sunday morning? :highly_amused:

Tom

·
Registered
20,199 Posts
I hear I am supposed to defuse such religious preference pitfalls by saying "I am a struggling agnostic" and just hope no one asks me what that means.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
I hear I am supposed to defuse such religious preference pitfalls by saying "I am a struggling agnostic" and just hope no one asks me what that means.
I am a struggling antagonist. Are they the same?

Tom

·
Registered
20,199 Posts
I have absolutely no idea, just a big grin.
I have absolutely no idea what I said means either, could this mean that this is an existentialist conversation? I don't know.Musta napped through that part of Mrs. Higgens Social Studies Course, or been day-dreaming about my first motorcycle, or that pretty redhead in the second row, and when was I ever going to lose that darn virginity.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
"existentialist conversation" Let me see if I can channel Jean-Paul Sartre...................... Nope. Kierkegarrd maybe...................... Nope. Your on your own with this one!:D:D:D

Tom

·
Registered
814 Posts
I can explain "Existential Aloneness", but no longer believe it. So, that's another waste of learning.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts