TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally broke down and picked up a TW. I may have a new favorite bike. I had a lot going on today, but I snuck in a 6 mile ride around the neighborhood. Of the bikes I have, I didn't think this one would be the one to get me in trouble, but it seems to encourage hooliganism.

Hyper exposed pic with its big, evil brother:

fGhcTI2.jpg

v46c4Mc.jpg

·
Registered
206 Posts
What's funny is I always say the same thing after riding my tw200. It's just stupid fun. I feel like a kid on a mini bike.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys.

Yeah Schmitty, that's it. The big KTM is great for it's purpose, but when I run across something sketchy I have think hard about how I'm gonna get it out of somewhere. The TW is definitely a "let's cram it in there and see what happens" bike.

Bill, errands and going to work figured strongly into buying this. I live 2.5 miles from work and it's more work to get the big bike out and gear up than the ride is worth.

Oh, and these rotten footpegs are going to be the first thing to go!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One of the best things about a TW is you can ride it like a hooligan and rarely go fast enough to get in trouble.
Then there was a vacant lot, the house under construction, a park bench, the stairs down to the public tennis courts, the sand trap on hole #7 at the city golf course, old lady Miller's koi pond and the neighbor's hyacinth garden.

Just kidding, I would never defile my go-to golf course. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts