TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To raise funds for a TW purchase I'm selling my '73 Ford F150 chore truck.
Straight six three speed 2wd. New clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing, pilot bearing, drive shaft carrier bearing. newer battery and muffler. Everything works. Replacement engine runs strong seeps oil but does not burn one drop. Cab is nice. Bed and interior fair. Tabs are expired. First $600 takes it home. Located near Olympia WA

Also selling my 87 Subaru GL 4x4 wagon. 1.8 EA82 SOHC engine, 5 speed Hi/Lo range transmission. Replacement engine runs strong seeps oil but does not burn one drop. Body is nice. Interior shows it's age but still decent and none of the seats are ripped. Need tires to be safe. First $1,200 takes it home. Located near Olympia WA

The horrible sound quality of the shitty aftermarket stereos that were in both vehicles made me want to stab my own ears.
I need ears more than shitty aftermarket stereos. I gave both shitty aftermarket stereos to a buddy to use for target practice.

·
Registered
715 Posts
That 1987 Subaru GL 4x4 Wagon with the manual transmission and manual H/L 4x4 is an absolutely awesome car. I had the exact same car in silver and used it for commuting, off road, and deer hunting. They don't make them like this any more. It is truly the TW200 of cars. Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
Can I cram a TW in the back? :D

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Top rack LT. Ride it up on top, tie it down, go to the hills. You can do it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts