·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Every since Obummer was elected there has been a conspiracy that something bad would happen towards the end of his run and he would declare martial law and stay the president.. There are many different theories but this was an interesting read from oath keepers. What will happen who knows https://www.oathkeepers.org/navyjack-hacked-messages-discuss-the-plan-for-a-black-lives-matter-summer-of-chaos-leading-to-martial-law/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I bought some of their t shirts... Cool shirts.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could see something of this magnitude happening and him trying to stay the president indefinitely. Something is brewing and i believe most people feel the same way. It could be from the arming of every gov agency from the social security office to the epa, the gov buying billions of hollow point bullets which we dont use in war, the president signing a bill basically giving the gov the right to take anything you have under martial law, jade helm type exercises all over the country, gov buying tons of freeze dried food in the last few years and the media helping to flame up ignorant people to start race wars.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
If if the shit hits the fan they'll have nothing on us "Americans"... Mark my words, they don't stand a chance. Who ever they are. ;)

I could see something of this magnitude happening and him trying to stay the president indefinitely. Something is brewing and i believe most people feel the same way. It could be from the arming of every gov agency from the social security office to the epa, the gov buying billions of hollow point bullets which we dont use in war, the president signing a bill basically giving the gov the right to take anything you have under martial law, jade helm type exercises all over the country, gov buying tons of freeze dried food in the last few years and the media helping to flame up ignorant people to start race wars.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Let's not forget that millions of good-old-boys have been hoarding ammo for 7+ years...!
Longer than that... a lot longer... ;)

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Let's not forget that millions of good-old-boys have been hoarding ammo for 7+ years...!
I have never understood the whole ammo hoarding thing. You can only carry/transport so much ammo before it becomes a hindrance. I have said this on several other posts over the years but it is far wiser to own and use NATO caliber weapons. The dead bad guys will not argue with you taking their ammo. They will have no further use for it.

Tom

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm right there w/ you Dryden-Tdub, I don't understand it either. It's been said, and I believe, 2 weeks worth of ammo is all that's needed.
After that, the conflict will be over, or you'll be dead. Why stock pile someone else.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Guns and ammo are wealth like gold and silver. When the SHTF you'll understand.
There are many other items that will be valuable like junk silver in the form of old
dimes and quarters when they were made of silver. When the baker wants 50 bucks
for a loaf of bread I'll be able to buy it for a dime or two. Stock up. "Be prepared"
Or starve.
I have been in several regions where "the shit hits the fan" and my opinions were forged in those regions. To each his own though. What works for some may not work for others.

Tom

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I don't currently own any firearms so I'm not hoarding ammo. And I will still comment.... my thinking would be near D tdub. If you have more than you can transport you end up locked down with your stash... easy take down....

travel light... move quickly.... and often

·
Registered
656 Posts
The problem I have with stashing ammo is that I have about as many calibers as there are and it is too expensive to really have "enough" of any one, so I guess I tend to have the least of the ones that I could easily find replacement for depending on conditions such as 9 mm. I really prefer 40 Cal. for instance but it might be hard to find replacement at a later moment so I keep more. I still keep lots of everything though. Would have to pick one or two calibers at most if I had to travel. The biggest problem for me would be my age and when SHTF situations occur the young are at a greater advantage. As far as the real stuff, 12 gauge works for me.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The problem I have with stashing ammo is that I have about as many calibers as there are and it is too expensive to really have "enough" of any one, so I guess I tend to have the least of the ones that I could easily find replacement for depending on conditions such as 9 mm. I really prefer 40 Cal. for instance but it might be hard to find replacement at a later moment so I keep more. I still keep lots of everything though. Would have to pick one or two calibers at most if I had to travel. The biggest problem for me would be my age and when SHTF situations occur the young are at a greater advantage. As far as the real stuff, 12 gauge works for me.
Look at it this way Dogonit, you'll have a lot of barter power in the items you are not stocking for. If / when the SHTF people ( ie. lib left ) will be looking for anything to feel protected IMHO ...

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just look at Venezuela . The most important thing is having food/water and a way to cook it. Being a man we tend to think about the preparing part we like, like buying more guns and ammo.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Whats a Hoard?
Really?
Is it 200 rounds of 30 06
2000 rounds of 7.62
20000 rounds of .22
Whats a Hoard?
How about 300 1/2" ball bearings and two wrist rockets?
Do I need to go to Walmart?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Everyone seems to be thinking in singular terms. I think a small defendable group of like minded people sharing there stores would be the way to go. I mean, you gota sleep sometime, and you gota trust others. If you don't have a BIG family you'll need to group up, in my mind anyway.

What's the topic...I forgot...

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Whats a Hoard?
Really?
Is it 200 rounds of 30 06
2000 rounds of 7.62
20000 rounds of .22
Whats a Hoard?
How about 300 1/2" ball bearings and two wrist rockets?
Do I need to go to Walmart?
Yes, and get at least 1000 ball bearings... :p and they'll even price match. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts