TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y'all have likely seen these before. But I put them out there to inspire me and hopefully you too to take an adventure before long days of summer are over. Besides I was bored waiting for wife to get ready to going out to dinner;)

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
That is a complete different perspective to me as I come from a rockcrawling background... Where you are supposed to be ON the rocks, not between them.

Thanks for sharing a great video. May I ask what you have rigged up for a camera and mount?

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Contour +2 camera @ 30fps & 720i mounted under visor on Thor MX helmet. Visor shelters mic pickup from most exreaneous wind noises.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Thanks for that. I'm sure you put some time into working out that solution.

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not really, serendipity and a wee bit of out-dated professional experience ( 1" VHS tape with mixing boards, sound studios, etc) taught me hazards of microphone use outdoors.

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Frustrated with free staycation time but can't go riding yet?
How about this resurrected thread to inspire us to plan new or re-scheduled adventures we've put off until safe?
I am looking forward to once again riding with friends, even if it is with these former TW owners who turned in the sure footed stability of their mules for more trendy 250cc fuel injected thoroughbreds.

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I remember there used to be a time when you could have a bunch of friends join you at a mountain camp for a few days of scenic T-Dubbery and relaxing camaraderie around the camp fire...like this dirty dozen or so.

I believe these opportunities will return and we can make motorcycling great again.:cool:

·
Registered
626 Posts
I am always appreciative of some Fred videos! You make a man want to buy a camera and upload videos on the internet....did I just say that?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts