TW200 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Give it a try Dave!
Your Colorado has some very impressive scenery good for a TW video backdrop.

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Some more riding variety:
December 2019: A morning ride feeling a little patriotic and appreciative to be an American yet embarrassed by Democrat's insistence that "We can't win in 2020 unless we impeach President Trump"

February 2020: Impeachment farce is over after showing to be as empty of wrongdoing as the Muller report. Despite cries of being a racist Trump's January 31st limit on travel from China hopefully buys Americans a few more weeks. Meanwhile Itally embraces their February 1st "Hug a Chinaman" publicity campaign helps absorb many of the 20,000+ Chinese tourists daily that can no longer freely come to America. So we ride the desert and ponder the inconsistencies in the viral news.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Give it a try Dave!
Your Colorado has some very impressive scenery good for a TW video backdrop.
Unfortunately, Fred, my inferior bandwidth would never allow me to upload anything of length. However, I pledge to make a more concerted effort to stop and take more pics! I find it hard to stop once I'm rockin' and rollin'!

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I hear ya Dave. My TW was initially to facilitate getting to remote fishing spots . Soon I was enjoying the "getting there" as much as the "being there". The stopping to fish became more and more infrequent.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Riding the TW to a fish on the line? 'Tis a day hard to top for reddave!

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
One more to relax the stress away while planning your own next adventures.

Full moon is this Friday, June 5th. Then there is the upcoming Summer Solstice to bring out your inner Druid.
How about an evenings ride if just to enjoy the night air .
If it is good to think globally but act locally then surely thinking universally while on an evening's TW ride must be better.
Anyways, that was a group ride from a few years ago with some really good Forum friends .

21 - 26 of 26 Posts